Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Acceptance of Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions of use Agreement ("Agreement") with respect to our site (the "Site"). This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site, the content, products or services provided by or through the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended by us at any time and from time to time without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Site.
2. Copyright. The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, registered trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site, except as allowed by Section 4, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. The posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials.
3. Fraud: By registering to reserve and purchase tickets, you confirm that the information provided in this form is true and that you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of use of this site. Please note that your membership can be cancelled if it is determined that false or misleading information has been provided, the Terms and Conditions of use have been violated, or other abuses have occurred as determined.
4. Limited Right to Use. The viewing or purchasing of any content, graphic or document from the Site grants you only a limited, nonexclusive license and in no way authorizes republication or preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use (but not for resale or redistribution).
5. Editing, Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site.
6. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our partners, attorneys, staff and affiliates (collectively, "Affiliated Parties") harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
7. Nontransferable. Your right to use the Site is not transferable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or merchandise is not transferable and may only be used by you.
8. Holding Tickets. We have endeavored to assure that you get your first choice in seats. When a seat is chosen using our website we automatically place a "hold" on the ticket. However, we cannot guarantee that once you've initiated a purchase that you will subsequently checkout in a timely fashion. Our "hold time" of 15 minutes is very generous compared with other ticket vendors who often set a 2 minute time limit. We have built in "timed sessions" and pop-up reminders during the "hold time," however, you, yourself, bear the ultimate responsibility for completing checkout in a timely manner.
Therefore, in the unlikely event that the "hold time" is exceeded and the same tickets are inadvertently sold to two separate users, the "2014 Governor's Prayer Breakfast Committee" reserves the right to refund the purchase price of said tickets and/or award substitute tickets, with prior consultation, to whichever user's transaction is authorized and completed last by our payment processor.
9. Seating at the Event. In an effort to facilitate last minute seating and to allow for as many attendees as possible to be seated at the event, the "2014 Missouri Governor's Prayer Breakfast Committee" reserves the right to shift assigned seats at each of the tables.